this is my unquestioned choice for the award.
Chris Long - The Consumate Football Player - VIDEO Link
this is my unquestioned choice for the award.
Chris Long - The Consumate Football Player - VIDEO Link
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Chris Long is good..as I recall Charles Woodson was a defensive player. IMO, Dorsey is the best defensive player in the nation.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Charles Woodson played both ways. I just saw a special on him leading up to the tOSU game and he had some key offensive catches in that game.
Chris Long plays in a 3-4 Defense where as Dorsey plays in a 4-3. To have the productivity he does in our defensive scheme, especially when he gets held and draws triple teams all day long speaks to how amazing he is. But Dorsey is a beast as well no doubt.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
He played primarily on defense. His playing both ways was kinda like Deion's playing both ways...sparingly and usually as a have to case.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks